Friday, December 25, 2009

Black Milk - Keep Going

Black Milk is a dude I randomly stumbled upon a little over a year ago.. Was on some whack underground site, was bored as tip, so I closed my eyes, clicked a random album, copped it, and went for a ride to bump it for a bit. Ended up being Black Milk’s Tronic. This dude is sick, literally one of a kind sounds, produces his own stuff and everything.. I remember thinkin how his sound would definitely be overlooked but I wished people could hear his shit.. Well, I guess others have finally started taking notice because now he’s poppin up in all sorts of blogs, with an upcoming 2010 album titles Album of the Year. If you’re trying to expand your mind as far as Hip Hop and off-the-beaten-path sounds go, I suggest you give this dude a shot, it’s a great way to start. Ima hit you with a track of of his new album, as well as the entire Tronic album.

Download: Black Milk – Keep Going

Download: Black Milk – Tronic

[Via http://anotherdankidea.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment