Friday, November 13, 2009

Google Sets

Google Sets

Automatically create sets of items from a few examples.



Google Sets on one creation of Google that has help me a lot in my blogs.

Its the best way to Generate Tags that ensure that traffic comes to your blog and your blog gets a nice page rank.

Example

films

review

movie

hindi

latest

movies

film

movie

reviews

cinema

dvd

entertainment

mobile

arts

update

I love this conpect of Google and want to Praise them for it.

Only way i could do this is by my blog.. so here it goes.. ” Good Job Done Googlers “

Must say these googlers have a very different way of looking at things.

I will write a blog on Googlers in few days… Keep Lookin..

© All Rights Reserved Saurabh Goswami

www.saurabhgoswami.info

No comments:

Post a Comment