Friday, January 29, 2010

Double Feature Part 2

What’s going on we back again on the part 2 and this Blog is an Update. As ya’ll know, I’m working on my upcoming mix, “The Progress Mixtape” via Bangin Noize Entertainment, LLC set for release Summer 2010. I got alot work going in marketing my new mixtape so be on the look out for that Online and at my shows. I’m also presenting my pre-single to your favorite social network sites: Myspace | Facebook | Reverbnation | Soundclick | Youtube on Monday February 1, 2010. The pre-single is called “I Represent” produced by Thawed Out Productions (I’m On Ya Mind {keep hatin’}). February 8th, we release the single for Exclusive Download on Dee Bomb’s World (And several other outlets). I’ll have a list up stating where you can request “I Represent” over 16 internet radio stations.

*MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD ALL MY MIXTAPES FOR FREE JUST CLICK HERE*

In the mean time I give you Joell Ortiz and Novel with “Defying the Predictable” off of Joell Ortiz’s Upcoming album, “Free Agent”, available in March 2010.

[Via http://musicbydeebomb.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment