Friday, January 8, 2010

МИШКА PRESENTS: “KEEP WATCH VOL. XV: CROOKERS!” Mixtape

Finallyy got a chance to download this.. just now giving it a quick listen during the BCS halftime and in between commercials of Jersey Shore (don’t lie, you know you’re doing it too!! and if not, Jersey Shore if fu*kin hilarious, so you should be!!). Sounds pretty dope so far. It’s setup as a single continuous play lasting just under 45 minutes, so it’s real legit if you got that kind of free time to bump it.. Lucky for me, I got a longgg flight ahead of me on saturday to Amsterdam (got a 10 hour layover there before I hit Dubai for a week for an international business class, and hell yea I’m leaving the airport and checkin out the scene.. maybe grab a cup of “coffee” or two..) But yea, I definitely have some serious free time ahead of me and this mixtape is definitely on my “Must Listen To” list.

-daNk

[Via http://anotherdankidea.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment