Monday, February 22, 2010

#181 New mixtape from Vicknoise!

I just got this mixtape from Vicknoise and, as always when he’s behind the decks, it’s really great. It’s a short mix with only 11 tracks but the selection contains many of my favourites…I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do!

1. Fear of tigers – the adventures of pippi longstrump (diamond cut remix)

2. Bag raiders – nil by mouth (kinghtlife remix)

3. Tensnake – In the end (I want to cry)

4. Dj hell – U can dance (Carl Craig remix v2)

5. Keenhouse – Ari_es (Grum remix)

6. Shiny toy guns – Starts with one (classixx remix)

7. Michael Cassette – Moonlight runner

8. Editors – You don’t know love (Boys Noize classic mix)

9. Groove Armada – Paper romance (urchins remix)

10. Ellie Goulding – Starry eyed (russ chimes remix)

11. Van She – Don’t fear the reaper

[Via http://thenewlostgeneration.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment