Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Skloogs Reverb 1.0.3

Author: Philippe Hilger

This wordpress plugin allows the display of the various ReverbNation widgets on your blog’s posts,

pages or sidebars, simply and efficiently, by the use of the [reverb] markup

Installation:

Copy the skreverb directory into directory /wp-content/plugins/;

Ativate the plugin within the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;

Configure the plugin’s default options in the ReverbNation options panel

Use the [reverb] syntax in your templates and/or posts: see Syntax in the Other Notes section.

faq:

May I remove your copyright from the plugin output?

You may. And I may not support your requests for support and/or suggestions regarding future

versions too… it doesn’t cost you much to leave it, and it helps with the plugin’s promotion.

Do you plan to have a Blogger version of this plugin?

Not yet. If I get a sufficient number of requests for it, I might develop it though.

What do you earn with this?

As long as you maintain the plugin’s copyright, I get frequentation on my blog, and consequently

I also get new fans for PeerGum, on my ReverbNation account. So, it’s kind of a win-win strategy :)

Skloogs Reverb 1.0.3

[Via http://wordpress222.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment